- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Hans Welch responded to a call for volunteers from the Marine Mammal Conservancy where they needed help with pilot whales that had been stranded off the Florida Keys.
At one point last Saturday morning, the Miami resident was in the water holding the pectoral fin of a stranded whale.
It was obviously a very unique experience, so he pulled out his waterproof camera and began recording.