- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Steve Forbes is championing a return to a gold standard in five years time. Will that help the slumping American economy though? Gerlad Celente of the Trends Research Institute says no. Forbes has flip-flopped on the issue before and his predictions regarding the price of oil never panned out. Today, it seems, like the only thing "good as gold" is the decline of the US dollar.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Welfare: Social
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Central Banks/Banking
News Link • Economy - International
News Link • Inflation