Pentagon spokesman Colonel Dave Lapan said the soldiers were killed by two blasts in Shorabak district in Kandahar province. The attack was confirmed by the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF).
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Seven soldiers killed in a bombing in southern Afghanistan on Thursday were Americans, the Pentagon confirmed, adding that they died after successive blasts struck them at the same location.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • United States
News Link • Military Industrial Complex
News Link • Government Debt & Financing