A few days after the first photos of her since the attack were published, doctors said "her cognitive abilities and physical strength have improved to the point where she no longer needs to remain a patient in the hospital.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
US lawmaker Gabrielle Giffords was released from hospital Wednesday, doctors said, five months after she was shot in the head at point-blank range in an attack which shocked America.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Senate/Senators
News Link • Health and Physical Fitness
News Link • Weather News - Links - History