- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The tumult in the European monetary zone is spreading concern among investors of a broader crisis in financial markets from Ireland to Spain.
The worry is that the worst case, a Greek debt default, would lead to damaging losses for European banks and spur a global panic, replaying the events of September 2008. Then, investors fled all but the safest government debt, unloading everything from corporate bonds to American and emerging country stocks. Global markets froze.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Central Banks/Banking
News Link • Japan
News Link • Venezuela
News Link • World News