- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A North Carolina blogger was threatened with arrest Thursday after attempting to photograph a cop making an arrest.
When the blogger demanded the cop’s name, he lied and provided the name of a fellow cop.
The woman who runs Crime in Charlotte then called the public information officer, who informed her that the First Amendment did not apply in Charlotte.