The iPad dominates about one-fourth of the mobile browser market, trailing behind Android's 31.6 percent share and the iPhone's 35.2 percent market share.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
iPad traffic is starting to get on the global Internet traffic map.
These numbers are light-years ahead of Apple's tablet competitors, making iPad traffic 53 times greater than the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
This is a remarkable feat, especially since the iPad has only been on the market for over a year.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Technology: Software
News Link • Inventions