In addition, Flake recently announced his candidacy to succeed Sen. Jon Kyl, who is retiring.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Boosted by conservative activists who admire what they view as his ferocity on spending issues, the 48-year-old Flake won a seat this year on the prestigious Appropriations Committee — with a subdued endorsement from Boehner.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Presidential Pardons
News Link • Senate/Senators
News Link • Police State
News Link • Courtroom and Trials