The council's declaration put police Chief Jeff Gilbert in charge, making [the Mayor Ed] Foster the "deputy chief executive of nothing right now," he said. It also allows the five-member council to meet without public notice and suspend all public comment at the meetings until they declare the state of emergency over.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The town council held a last-minute meeting that was closed to the public Sunday night, declaring a state of emergency....
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Drugs and Medications
News Link • Lawsuits
News Link • Investigations
News Link • Voting and Elections