- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
How grateful we must be that the USG spent $300 million for ships that sat in harbors, idle, deteriorating, and useless. This is typical of most if not all DoD acquisitions, which are primarily political pork and, as pointed out already, never for freedom, here or anywhere.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Deep State- Shadow Government
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • WAR: About that War