Syed Ghulam Nabi Fai, 62, a U.S. citizen, "is accused of a decades-long scheme with one purpose--to hide Pakistan's involvement behind his efforts to influence the U.S. government's position on Kashmir," said Neil MacBride, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia, in an FBI press release.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The FBI on Tuesday morning arrested a Fairfax, Va., man charged with acting as an unregistered, paid agent of the Pakistani intelligence services for twenty years.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Congress-Congressmen
News Link • Vaccines and Vaccinations