- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is among the most insanely awesome events in all of motorsports. Each summer, some of the best drivers in the world assault 156 curves and brave precipitous drops in a flat-out sprint to the summit at 14,115 feet.
Reaching the top in less than 10 minutes has long been the automotive equivalent of running a four-minute mile. Nobuhiro “Monster” Tajima finally did it last month, completing the course in 9:51.278.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Just For Fun!