Circuit Judge Winston Kidd must decide whether the amendment will be put before voters on the Nov. 8 general election ballot.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A Hinds County judge is scheduled to hear high-stakes arguments Monday over a proposed constitutional amendment to prevent governments from taking property for anything but a public project.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • United States
News Link • Eminent Domain