- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The DEA says the person they were looking for is actually the landlord's son. He uses that house as his address. The Tossa's are demanding answers. The DEA tells us they are taking the complaint seriously. They deny anyone was thrown to the ground. They also indicate there was likely cause to search the house.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Seriously?
News Link • Florida
News Link • Government Debt & Financing
News Link • Prisons & Incarceration in America
News Link • Events: America
News Link • Trump Administration