Osama El-Atari, a restaurateur known for his flashy style and expensive sports cars, was sentenced to two days in the Loudoun County jail for driving on a suspended license.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
But El-Atari never served the two days. He was booked into the Adult Detention Center in Leesburg at 7 a.m. on May 22, 2007. And by 8:13 a.m., he was a free man, according to law enforcement records obtained by The Washington Post.
The previous day, Loudoun County Sheriff Stephen O. Simpson’s reelection campaign deposited a $5,000 check from
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • New York
News Link • Courtroom and Trials