Bonds soared as investors sought a safe place to park their money.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Worries about the state of the economy in the U.S. and around the world slammed stocks on Thursday, driving the Dow briefly down more than 400 points and sending the S&P 500 into correction territory.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Central Banks/Banking
News Link • Obama Family News
News Link • WAR: About that War