The evidence is in an email from Bill Kroske, then a top executive at American Traffic Solutions, Inc., the same company that is working to bring the cameras to Bellingham. The email was sent July 14, 2010, to Mukilteo Mayor Joe Marine.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A former vice president for an Arizona-based traffic enforcement-camera company last year tried to enlist Mukilteo's mayor in finding somebody from the community "to use" in bringing a lawsuit that attempted to block a vote on an anti-camera initiative.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Camera Fraud