Further price increases could be on the way. The National Bureau of Statistics announced in Beijing on Tuesday morning that producer prices, which are primarily wholesale prices measured at the factory gate, were 7.5 percent higher in July than a year ago.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Inflation in China accelerated last month to its fastest pace in three years, with consumer prices up 6.5 percent from a year earlier mainly as a result of rising food prices.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Weapons/Weaponry
Feature Article • China
News Link • Trump Administration