- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
S&P's President, Deven Sharma, is stepping down. It is written that "Mr. Sharma was leaving the firm to pursue other opportunities, the person familiar with the matter said, without elaborating." So the Indian who brought the U.S. to its knees is paying the price. That happened quicker than expected.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Economy - International
News Link • Stock Market