- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
One provision, authored by Chambliss, would have required the Obama administration to give the committees potentially sensitive information, including State Department cables related to the transfer to other countries of detainees held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Another would have required Senate confirmation of the director of the National Security Agency, which collects electronic intelligence.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Seriously?
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Obama Administration
News Link • Search Engines
News Link • Clinton News