Revenge, nationalism and jingoism: is the world really a safer place?
The American “war on terror” is said to protect its people and the world from new terrorist threats. But experts believe it was an intentional attempt to foment nationalism, jingoism and revenge against the countries of the Muslim world.9/11 tragedy
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Central Intelligence Agency
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Ron Paul Says...