At one point, 14 people were getting government pot. Now, there are four left.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The program is no longer accepting new patients, and public health authorities have concluded that there was no scientific value to it, Steven Gust of the U.S. National Institute on Drug Abuse told The Associated Press.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • World News
News Link • Seriously?
News Link • Voting and Elections
News Link • Government Debt & Financing
News Link • Oregon
News Link • Prisons & Incarceration in America
News Link • Events: America
News Link • Trump Administration