At the business end was the Rev. Fred Shuttlesworth, the Birmingham preacher who - as much or more than any of his contemporaries, the leaders of the civil rights movement - had a penchant for putting himself in harm’s way in the name of equality.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
At one end of the fire hose were officers deployed by Bull Connor, the notoriously racist police commissioner fond of telling his men to use sticks, dogs and whatever else was necessary to scatter peaceful black protesters.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Philosophy: Anarchism
News Link • Checkpoints