- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
At a time when e-mail and many other forms of electronic communication are essentially free, wireless carriers are still charging as much as 20 cents to send a text message to a phone, and another 20 cents to receive it.
Paying so much to transmit a handful of words is starting to look as antiquated as buying stamps.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Transportation: Air Travel
News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings
News Link • Business/ Commerce
Feature Article • Communications
News Link • DOD-Department of Defense