- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Either way, if it’s happening in a public place, feel free to push “Record.”
No one can take your camera away, and no one can force you to delete the video footage.
Or can they?
Legally, they can’t. In reality, they do.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Whistleblowers
News Link • Constitution
News Link • Hacking, Cyber Security
News Link • Privacy Rights