The US troops, subject to the approval of national authorities, could deploy in Uganda, South Sudan, the Central African Republic and Democratic Republic of the Congo, Obama said in a message to Congress.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
US President Barack Obama said Friday he is sending 100 combat troops to central Africa to help and advise forces battling Ugandan Lord's Resistance Army rebels accused of rape, murder and kidnapping.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • California
News Link • Gold and Silver
News Link • Legislation
News Link • Afghanistan
Feature Article • WAR: About that War