Mark Halperin reports that Perry has stacked up his team with a trio of Republican operatives— Curt Anderson, Nelson Warfield, and Tony Fabrizio — to add national experience to what has so far been a Texas-centric operation.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
As his once-soaring campaign enters a second month of political freefall, Rick Perry is pulling out all the stops to resuscitate his White House bid, bringing on at least four big-name GOP strategists to build out his close-knit campaign team.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Opinion • Politics: Republican Campaigns
News Link • Government
Opinion • Religion: Believers