The news draws to a close a 10-day political crisis in Greece that forced Prime Minister George Papandreou to step down, rocked European markets and raised fresh questions over Greece's future in the euro zone.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Greece has named former European Central Bank Vice President Lucas Papademos as its next prime minister, ending more than three days of wrangling between the country's two main political parties over who will lead an interim government.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • France
News Link • Robots and Artificial Intelligence
News Link • Agriculture
News Link • World News