That is why Cincinnati police had to accuse Lloyd Jordan of being drunk when they arrested him Tuesday night at the Occupy Cincinnati encampment.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
It is not illegal to photograph cop cars, even if they are meant to be "covert." And it's not illegal to photograph a car's license plate, even if it happens to be on this covert cop car.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Courtroom and Trials
News Link • Drug War
News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings