- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
It is not illegal to photograph cop cars, even if they are meant to be "covert." And it's not illegal to photograph a car's license plate, even if it happens to be on this covert cop car.
That is why Cincinnati police had to accuse Lloyd Jordan of being drunk when they arrested him Tuesday night at the Occupy Cincinnati encampment.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Police Brutality and Militarization
News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings
News Link • Surveillance
News Link • Gun Rights
News Link • Police State