Panetta used his stop at the Electric Boat shipyard in Groton, Connecticut to underline the importance of preserving the know-how of the country’s defense industry that he said was jeopardized by potential sweeping cuts in military spending.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Budget cuts must not be allowed to undermine the US military’s industrial base, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said Thursday during a visit to a shipyard that builds attack submarines.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Russia
News Link • Yemen
News Link • Drones
News Link • Contractors, Government & Military