- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Here’s the link http://www.contingencies.org/mayjun08/swan.pdf to my review of Nassim Taleb’s book,
The Black Swan.
Here’s the link http://www.gerrysmedinghoff.com/articles/Contingencies-May-June2007.pdf to my combined review of his previous book, Fooled By Randomness, and James Surowiecki’s book (which has a competing thesis), The Wisdom of Crowds.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Feminism-Women**Q**s Causes
Feature Article • Books
News Link • History
News Link • Criminal Justice System