Global Edition Freedom's Phoenix -- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau Edition
Freedom's Phoenix: Uncovering the Secrets & Exposing the Lies

REAL TIME SPOT PRICES

Bitcoin Average: $12956.74 Gold: $1491.61 Change: $(1.05) Silver: $17.55 Change: $(0.02)
 

Freedom's Phoenix
Newspaper

 
 
Contribute BCH to
Freedom's Phoenix



Contribute Funding by
PayPal or Credit Card

 
Sign-up for FREE
Daily Newsletter
Log-In

See Complete Menu

Special Editions
Translate Page
RSS Feeds
 


Declare Your
Independence

with Ernest Hancock

 
Log-In
Front Page
Page Two
 
 

Freedom's Phoenix
Online Magazine

 
Freedom Forum
Letters to the Editor
Report The News
 

Anarchives:

 

 

Search by Keyword

    Contents by Subject
    Radio/TV Shows
    Feature Articles
    Opinion Columns
    News Stories
    Newsletters List
    Reference Links
 
 

SurvivorMax.com
 

 
SurvivorMax.com
 

 

ARCHIVED  NEWSLETTER

Sign up to receive the Freedom's Phoenix Headlines by Email.

HELP FUND FREEDOM'S PHOENIX!
Make a one-time or periodic contribution.
Use your credit card or PayPal account.

Join us on our
Social Networks

Share this page with your friends
on your favorite social network:

   
Date Sent: 2020-07-03
Freedom's Phoenix AM Edition for Saturday, July 4, 2020
 
Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

From an Oxford scientist who fled to Argentina, a 'failed' actress branded 'ugly' by -- Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% -- Let's Finish the American Revolution -- Huge COVID Case-Counting Deception at the CDC -- Doug Casey on What Happens Next for China--Collapse or War with the US? -- Anti-Beach Lockdown Autonomous Zone Established On Venice Beach -- The Two Sides to the Vaccine Safety Debate -- Belarus Never Locked Down - Their COVID Strategy Has Been a Stunning Success -- Born on the dark fringes of the internet, QAnon is now infiltrating mainstream... -- Michael Bay-Produced Pandemic Film Hit With "Do Not Work" Order From SAG-AFTRA -- Farce or Freedom This Fourth? -- You Don't Have To Take the Official Vaccine -- Times Square Says FREE ROSS! -- "Occupy Peace & Restore Freedom" 4th of July Rally w/ Gerald Celente - Live Streamed -- Prince Andrew is 'bewildered' over lack of response from US justice officials as he... -- You've got a friend in me! -- Hundreds of Portland protesters break in to federal courthouse and set it alight using fireworks... -- 'Queen of the Skies' ends reign: Boeing shuts down 747 jumbo jet 50 years after its maiden f -- 'SHE PHOTOBOMBED ME' Elon Musk photo with Ghislaine Maxwell goes viral sparking... -- Tucker Carlson 2024? The GOP is buzzing -- About halfway through their historic mission, a pair of NASA astronauts are... -- Report: Israeli cyberattack caused Iran nuclear site fire, F35s hit missile base -- Hollywood Is Banking That a Robot Named Erica Can Be the Next Movie Star -- Second tribal leader calls for removal of Mount Rushmore before Trump visit -- Ghislaine Maxwell "Knows Everything" And "Will Be Naming Names", Former Epstein -- Interview 1560 New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato -- You, Will, Be Forced to Comply: New York COVID Compliance Authority Issue -- Real estate prices fall sharply in New York -- Abandoned Malls Are Now Being Turned Into Hybrid Apartment Housing -- Marcellus Wiley on the Black Lives Matter Organization --


 

From an Oxford scientist who fled to Argentina, a 'failed' actress branded 'ugly' by News Link  •  Investigations
From an Oxford scientist who fled to Argentina, a 'failed' actress branded 'ugly' by
07-03-2020  •  https://www.dailymail.co, By WILLIAM COLE 
From an Oxford scientist who fled to Argentina, a 'failed' actress branded 'ugly' by her father, to Britain's biggest ever bankrupt and the 'fireball' twins who made the Sunday Times Rich List... What became of Robert Maxwell's nine children?   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Freedomsphoenix Readerfour
Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98% News Link  •  Government
Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
07-03-2020  •  https://www.westernjournal.com, By Michael Flynn 
I was once told if we're not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time.  Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Robert Lee
Let's Finish the American Revolution News Link  •  Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings
Let's Finish the American Revolution
07-03-2020  •  https://www.nytimes.com By Timothy Egan 
Our nation's founding was a mess of contradictions. We must push America closer to its ideals.  Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Robert Lee
Huge COVID Case-Counting Deception at the CDC News Link  •  CDC-Center for Disease Control
Huge COVID Case-Counting Deception at the CDC
07-03-2020  •  https://www.lewrockwell.com by Jon Rappoport 
For this piece, we have to enter the official world (of the insane)--where everyone is quite sure a new coronavirus was discovered in China and the worthless diagnostic tests mean something and the case numbers are real and meaningful.   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Robert Lee
Doug Casey on What Happens Next for China--Collapse or War with the US? News Link  •  China
Doug Casey on What Happens Next for China--Collapse or War with the US?
07-03-2020  •  https://www.lewrockwell.com by Doug Casey 
International Man: While many have been distracted by the unrest in the US, tensions with China are soaring.  Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Robert Lee
Anti-Beach Lockdown Autonomous Zone Established On Venice Beach News Link  •  California
Anti-Beach Lockdown Autonomous Zone Established On Venice Beach
07-03-2020  •  https://www.targetliberty.com 
This is awesome.  Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Robert Lee
The Two Sides to the Vaccine Safety Debate News Link  •  Vaccines and Vaccinations
The Two Sides to the Vaccine Safety Debate
07-03-2020  •  https://www.lewrockwell.com by Karen Selick 
This article is about a recent event in eastern Canada, but it should ring a cautionary bell for people around the world, since we will all soon be facing a similar issue  Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Robert Lee
Belarus Never Locked Down - Their COVID Strategy Has Been a Stunning Success News Link  •  World News
Belarus Never Locked Down - Their COVID Strategy Has Been a Stunning Success
07-03-2020  •  https://russia-insider.com, Anti-Empire 
Editor's note: Just under 400 deaths with the virus (rather than necessarily because of it) in a country of 10 million since first cases were found 3 months ago. Moreover new infections have been falling for six weeks now. Belarus has carried out n  Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Robert Lee
Born on the dark fringes of the internet, QAnon is now infiltrating mainstream... News Link  •  Q and the Anons
Born on the dark fringes of the internet, QAnon is now infiltrating mainstream...
07-03-2020  •  https://edition.cnn.com, By Paul P. Murphy 
Born on the dark fringes of the internet, QAnon is now infiltrating mainstream American life and politics   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Freedomsphoenix Readerfour
Michael Bay-Produced Pandemic Film Hit With News Link  •  Entertainment: Movies
Michael Bay-Produced Pandemic Film Hit With "Do Not Work" Order From SAG-AFTRA
07-03-2020  •  https://www.hollywoodreporter.com, by Erik Hayden 
"The producers have not been transparent about their safety protocols," a union rep says.   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Freedomsphoenix Readerfour
Farce or Freedom This Fourth? News Link  •  Events: America
Farce or Freedom This Fourth?
07-03-2020  •  https://www.lewrockwell.com, By Eric Peters 
This weekend will either be the Fourth of July or the Farce. You will know by whether you see Americans celebrating their obedience or their freedom. You will be able to tell which it is by whether you can see their faces.  Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Robert Lee
You Don't Have To Take the Official Vaccine News Link  •  Vaccines and Vaccinations
You Don't Have To Take the Official Vaccine
07-03-2020  •  https://www.lewrockwell.com By Bill Sardi 
Even if it's "mandatory."  Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Robert Lee
Times Square Says FREE ROSS! News Link  •  Activism
Times Square Says FREE ROSS!
05-22-2020  •  Change.org 
Thanks to a generous supporter, our message is getting out in Times Square! This photo was taken yesterday and we are beyond grateful for the support. The #FreeRoss billboard will be up for several months. If you happen to see it, please take a pictu  Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Donna Hancock
News Link  •  Events: America
"Occupy Peace & Restore Freedom" 4th of July Rally w/ Gerald Celente - Live Streamed
07-03-2020  •  Trends Research - Gerald Celente 
On the 4th of July, in Colonial Kingston, NY, we will rally to Unite for Peace and to Restore Freedom beginning at 3 pm on Sat July 4th. Live Stream of the Rally will begin at 3:15p EST  Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Donna Hancock
Prince Andrew is 'bewildered' over lack of response from US justice officials as he... News Link  •  Investigations
Prince Andrew is 'bewildered' over lack of response from US justice officials as he...
07-03-2020  •  https://www.dailymail.co, By MARK DUELL 
Prince Andrew is 'bewildered' over lack of response from US justice officials as he and Royal Family brace for new revelations after arrest of Jeffrey Epstein 'pimp' Maxwell   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Freedomsphoenix Readerfour
You've got a friend in me! News Link  •  Kids
You've got a friend in me!
07-03-2020  •  https://www.dailymail.co, By MATTHEW WRIGHT  
You've got a friend in me! Adorable video shows sweet moment little boy reunites with his best friend in Brooklyn after COVID-19 prevented them from seeing each other at daycare for months   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Freedomsphoenix Readerfour
Hundreds of Portland protesters break in to federal courthouse and set it alight using fireworks... News Link  •  Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings
Hundreds of Portland protesters break in to federal courthouse and set it alight using fireworks...
07-03-2020  •  https://www.dailymail.co, By FRANCES MULRANEY 
Hundreds of Portland protesters break in to federal courthouse and set it alight using fireworks as cops declare a riot for the second time in 72 hours and retreat into their precinct   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Freedomsphoenix Readerfour
'Queen of the Skies' ends reign: Boeing shuts down 747 jumbo jet 50 years after its maiden f News Link  •  Transportation: Air Travel
'Queen of the Skies' ends reign: Boeing shuts down 747 jumbo jet 50 years after its maiden f
07-03-2020  •  https://www.dailymail.co, By ARIEL ZILBER 
'Queen of the Skies' ends reign: Boeing shuts down 747 jumbo jet 50 years after its maiden flight as airlines shift to smaller planes that burn less fuel   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Freedomsphoenix Readerfour
'SHE PHOTOBOMBED ME' Elon Musk photo with Ghislaine Maxwell goes viral sparking... News Link  •  Sexuality: Sex and the Law
'SHE PHOTOBOMBED ME' Elon Musk photo with Ghislaine Maxwell goes viral sparking...
07-03-2020  •  https://www.the-sun.com, Christy Cooney 
'SHE PHOTOBOMBED ME' Elon Musk photo with Ghislaine Maxwell goes viral sparking conspiracy theories… but he denies knowing her   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Freedomsphoenix Readerfour
Tucker Carlson 2024? The GOP is buzzing News Link  •  Politics: Republican Campaigns
Tucker Carlson 2024? The GOP is buzzing
07-03-2020  •  https://www.politico.com, By ALEX THOMPSON 
The Fox News host's ratings have gone gangbusters, and many Republicans think he'd be a force in a Republican primary.   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Freedomsphoenix Readerfour
About halfway through their historic mission, a pair of NASA astronauts are... News Link  •  Space Travel and Exploration
About halfway through their historic mission, a pair of NASA astronauts are...
07-03-2020  •  https://www.lmtonline.com, Christian Davenport 
About halfway through their historic mission, a pair of NASA astronauts are preparing for their return   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Freedomsphoenix Readerfour
Report: Israeli cyberattack caused Iran nuclear site fire, F35s hit missile base News Link  •  Israel
Report: Israeli cyberattack caused Iran nuclear site fire, F35s hit missile base
07-03-2020  •  https://www.timesofisrael.com, By JUDAH ARI GROSS  
Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel's water infrastructure   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Freedomsphoenix Readerfour
Hollywood Is Banking That a Robot Named Erica Can Be the Next Movie Star News Link  •  Robots and Artificial Intelligence
Hollywood Is Banking That a Robot Named Erica Can Be the Next Movie Star
07-03-2020  •  https://variety.com, By Jazz Tangcay  
She can't get sick or be late to the set, and her hair and makeup needs are minimal: Her name is Erica, and Hollywood is hoping that a sophisticated robot can be its next big star.   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Freedomsphoenix Readerfour
Second tribal leader calls for removal of Mount Rushmore before Trump visit News Link  •  Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings
Second tribal leader calls for removal of Mount Rushmore before Trump visit
07-03-2020  •  https://thehill.com, BY ZACK BUDRYK 
A second South Dakota tribal leader called for the removal of the four sculptures on Mount Rushmore, which is carved into land sacred to the Lakota Sioux.   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Freedomsphoenix Readerfour
Ghislaine Maxwell News Link  •  Crime
Ghislaine Maxwell "Knows Everything" And "Will Be Naming Names", Former Epstein
07-03-2020  •  https://www.zerohedge.com, Tyler Durden 
Assuming that Ghislaine Maxwell doesn't wind up with the means to kill herself in her jail cell, and assuming those who are supposed to be watching her 24 hours a day won't be taking any well-timed coffee breaks, Maxwell will be "naming names" and "f  Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Robert Lee
Interview 1560  New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato News Link  •  New World Order
Interview 1560 New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato
07-03-2020  •  https://www.corbettreport.com, Corbett 
Bodily Autonomy in the Corona World Order  Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Robert Lee
You, Will, Be Forced to Comply: New York COVID Compliance Authority Issue News Link  •  New York
You, Will, Be Forced to Comply: New York COVID Compliance Authority Issue
07-03-2020  •  https://hnewswire.com by StevieRay Hansen 
Subpoenas Requiring Forced Depositions With, Contact Tracers, Forced Vaccines Are Next…  Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Robert Lee
Real estate prices fall sharply in New York News Link  •  Housing
Real estate prices fall sharply in New York
07-03-2020  •  https://www.fr24news.com 
Even after a full quarter of sales data in the middle of the pandemic, it is difficult to define the form of a possible recovery.   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Freedomsphoenix Readerfour
Abandoned Malls Are Now Being Turned Into Hybrid Apartment Housing News Link  •  Housing
Abandoned Malls Are Now Being Turned Into Hybrid Apartment Housing
07-03-2020  •  https://www.zerohedge.com by Tyler Durden 
Over the last couple of years, we have been extensively documenting the hastening trend of abandoned malls around the country.   Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Robert Lee
Marcellus Wiley on the Black Lives Matter Organization News Link  •  General Opinion
Marcellus Wiley on the Black Lives Matter Organization
07-03-2020  •  https://www.targetliberty.com 
This is very impressive. The 10-year NFL player Marcellus Wiley gets it right and is not afraid to tell it like it is.  Read Full Story
Make a Comment   •   Email this News Link   •   Send Letter to Editor
Reported by: Robert Lee
Tags: freedoms, phoenix, archives, politics, libertarian, alternative, government, freedom
     

 

 
 
  Magazine / Newspaper
   Magazine Subscription Info
   Online Magazine List
   Newspaper Subscription Info
   Newspaper Issue List
 
RSS Feeds
   Articles RSS Feed
   Opinions RSS Feed
   Media RSS Feed
   Newsletter RSS Feed
   Smartphone Feed
   Podcast Feed
Radio / TV
   Declare Your Independence
      with Ernest Hancock

Anarchives
   Search by Keyword
   Contents Listed by Subject
   Radio / TV Show Archives
   Newsletter Archives
   News Links
   Feature Articles
   Opinion Columns
   Reference Links

 
Letters to the Editor
   List of Letters
   Write a Letter

 
Join Us
   Subscribe to Magazine
   Membership Sign-Up
   Be a Writer
   Be a Reporter
   Link to Us

 
Marketplace
   Buy Stuff – Sell Stuff

   Store on CafePress.com
More News
   Page Two
   Current News
 
Discussions
   Freedom Forum
 
Advertise
   Intro to Advertising with Us
   Magazine Advertising Rates
   Radio Advertising Rates
   Website Advertising Rates
 
Funding Center
   Support or Promote a Project
About Freedom's Phoenix
   About Us
   Contact Us
   Terms of Use
   Privacy Policy
   Writers List

 
Tutorials – Using This Site
   List of Tutorials
 
Media Resources
   News References
   Blog References
   Government References
 
  FreedomsPhoenix.com
The domain and name of this website are servicemarks of Ernest Hancock.
Website is Copyright © 2020 by Ernest Hancock.  All rights reserved worldwide.
4886 W Port Au Prince Ln, Glendale, AZ 85306 USA.
Website Designed by
USA Web
Advertising

Phoenix, Arizona
 
Time to display page: 21.033 Seconds -- Dynamic Page

Page Views:

free web stats

Stats by StatCounter