Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers died for this country. They fought for the liberty of this sovereign nation. They gave their lives for the U.S. Constitution. They gave their last full measure for America. They did not die so any president could violate his oath of office by not protecting America’s borders. They didn’t give their lives so 535 congressmen could pander away the rights of citizenship to an invading armada from Mexico. Those brave soldiers didn’t die so illegal aliens could degrade U.S. citizenship by receiving it after breaking America’s laws. It’s wrong; it’s immoral; it’s unethical; it’s against everything those soldiers fought for and we stand for--as a nation and as a people.
“Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave.” Congresswoman Barbara Jordan
“The simple truth is that we’ve lost control of our own borders, and a nation cannot do that and survive.” Ronald Reagan
“I believe that any nation that wants to control its borders can do so.” General Tommy Franks
But what does it mean to allow our country to be overrun by millions of illegal aliens who march for their ‘rights’ in our streets when they possess no rights in our country? What does it mean that our military fight and die in Iraq while our own borders suffer invasion? Why do 35,000 of our troops guard South Korea’s borders perfectly for 40 years when our own borders suffer thousands invading nightly? What do our brave soldiers die for if it isn’t for love of country, for sovereignty and for community?
The stories below belong to American citizens on the front lines in Orange County where this Mexican invasion manifests itself daily. Do you think our soldiers died to have this happen to their country? What I’m talking about is ‘Third World Momentum’ of corruption that corrodes the fabric of any society overtaken by immigrants that manifest illegality in their daily affairs. No society can withstand such consequences. These points illustrate southern California through the eyes of a man who lives there: over 3,000,000 illegal aliens make up the ‘bow’ of our Titanic:
1. Mortgage fraud. I am a realtor and property manager. How can a hotel maintenance man with little down payment qualify for a $400,000.00 loan, his salary being around $40,000? The PENNYSAVER weekly throwaway includes ads of no money down, government money waiting, etc. Minority brokers are selling the properties, processing the loans and, in some cases, charging premium interest due to low down or no down situations using sub-prime market loans. Application fraud is enormous.
2. Overcrowding. Illegals have taken over the Class B apartments in Anaheim, Buena Park, Stanton, Orange, Santa Ana in Orange County as well as San Clemente. Lack of maintenance and age have taken a toll on these 40-60 year old buildings, but they command high rents due to overcrowding. State occupancy codes are lenient, and we have the pall of civil rights and HUD discrimination claims. If you try to root out overcrowding; the dollar talks and landlords let these people take over the properties. In another ten years, we can expect another two to three million added to this nightmare.
3. Failing schools. Public schools in Orange County are overcrowded. There is a shortage of math and science teachers; overall student achievement is way down. Fox News reported last week that LA School District has 750,000 students, 90% are Latino; 450,000 of them will not graduate. A friend taught a third/fourth grade combination class. Each and every child came to class from a single parent household. Social problems galore and he became a surrogate parent. Again, another two to three million immigrants will really make it a living hell for American students.
4. His wife teaches in Garden Grove. She found parents cannot communicate, do not value education, are too busy trying to keep a household going, are not remotely cooperative about discipline and suffer AD problems. These people do not join school activities; do little if any volunteer work. PTA, little league coaches and after school sports are non existent. It is not uncommon for 30 % of her kids to go to Mexico for Christmas holidays and come back in FEBRUARY. She has almost 100% turnover in school children during the school year. No measurement, no neighborhood schools, no nothing as these kids are phantoms.
5. The Korean Connection. On Korean TV, they advertise that North Orange County Fullerton School District has an excellent disabled child program. California spends a fortune on these kids. Somehow, these disabled Korean kids ‘immigrate’ here and become "dependents" and end up in our disabled children programs at costs up to $100,000 per year, per child. Teachers say the tension and pressure to perform for these parents is high, and teachers are miserable as well as other employees about the spending of USA money on these kids who are bogus dependents.
6. Our friends, the Johnson’s, are in their late 60's. She had some stomach pains and chills. She asked her husband to take her to Chapman General Hospital emergency room in Orange, California. All beds were full of illegal aliens. They went to St. Joseph's, a bigger hospital in Orange. Every room, every bed, the hall, the waiting room was full of illegal aliens. After six hours with only a cursory look-over, she called to a nurse for some assistance. The nurse told her to call an ambulance and drive around the block with the siren on and drive back up to the emergency door to obtain priority.
7. In our business we check social security numbers of all adults. The credit check agency now has a data base to check, I think, the top 5000 terrorists out there on federal or Interpol lists. I find credit checking is popular, but many landlords do not credit check and they are supposed to check all renters out for terrorist ties from my understanding of the literature from the credit agency. After they move in: the overcrowding, the child molesters, drug addicts, former prisoners, illegal aliens can readily move in--renting rooms or they may be part of an underground railroad. It is not uncommon for people to live in garages or you find lots of apartments with locks on bedroom doors; many of these room rental situations are with STRANGERS. Some neighborhoods have 10 cars outside a house with 10-25 in the house. The schools, sewers, roads, trash services suffer.
8. Estimates show 45 percent of the population with an education of 9th grade or less. LA is a cultural jungle.
The person who wrote those eight points said, “Overall, we are invaded. We have poor schools. Nine emergency rooms closed in South California in two years. We have lost the rule of law here. Police will not report a crime; or, take a police report unless it is so serious they are forced to do it. That is why you see lower crime stats.
”This is life in Southern California. These are people I know who have been touched by crime, illegal behavior, breakdown in morals, pervasive denial and lying. I sometimes think my value system is shattered.....eat everything off your plate, study hard and some day you will be a success. I’m watching our sovereignty being destroyed by functional illiterates and bought-off politicians. Marie Antoinette asked the citizens to eat cake. In our America, the citizens are being asked to give illegal aliens our cake. The future may hold a serious cultural collision due to the rape of America by these illiterates and elites.”
Mr. President: Our soldiers didn’t die for open borders and this kind of America.
Want to do something neat to give Bush a piece of your mind? Can you imagine 20 semi-truck trailers delivering 10, 20, 30 million pieces of mail in a few days? Take five minutes and do this:
04/20/2006 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FIVE MILLION LETTERS TO BE SENT TO PRESIDENT BUSH MAY 1ST 2006 DEMANDING IMMEDIATE DISPATCH OF TROOPS TO THE MEXICAN BORDER AND IMMEDIATE ENFORCEMENT OF CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAWS
All American citizens by birth or through naturalization are being asked to mail letters addressed to President Bush on Monday May 1st 2006 demanding that the President:
1) Dispatch troops to the Mexican border immediately to stop the human trafficking of illegal aliens.
2) Enforce all existing immigration laws immediately and ask congress for the funding to have them enforced effectively.
3) Through Executive Order outlaw all Sanctuary City policies throughout the United States.
Letters are to be addressed to:
George W. Bush
President of the United States
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500
Stamp your Envelopes with an upside down American Flag stamp to signify the distress that the country is in.
Project Coordinator and Contact
Silvio Martin Cipro
Lakewood CO 80226
“If You Don’t Think This is an Invasion, Try and Stop it!”
Use this template:
May 1st 2006
George W. Bush
President of USA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, D.C. 20500
Dear Mr. Bush,
It is my patriotic duty as an American Citizen to write you urging you to take immediate action to stop the invasion of our country by illegal aliens.
Please uphold your oath of office to protect and defend the United States of America by:
1) Immediately dispatching troops to secure our borders.
2) Immediately enforcing our current immigration laws with a demand on Congress for full funding to have our immigration laws effectively enforced.
3) Issuing an executive order outlawing Sanctuary Cities in the United States
Mr. President, do not let us down, we demand immediate action. On behalf of all of America’s citizens I ask that you not turn your back on us.
Write for that 25-point action letter to stop this nation-destroying madness at www.frostywooldridge.com ; Join www.numbersusa.com ; Become a part of the "21st Century Paul Revere" motorcycle ride across America coast to coast next summer with Frosty as he and his band of riders carry this message from the Golden Gate Bridge to the steps of the nation's capitol in Washington, DC. Inquire at his email address for full details on how you can participate: firstname.lastname@example.org We need four motorcycle riders. You will be provided meals and transport to origin and from destination. Retired RVs drivers will be provided meals and 50 cents per mile. Start date is May 29, 2006.
Send donations to: 21st Century Paul Revere Ride at POB 207, Louisville, CO 80027. www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us ; www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ; www.numbersusa.com ; www.thewakeupamericafoundation.com. Also, check out www.alipac.us at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com ; www.ccir.net ; http://www.janhall.org/ ; www.theByteShow.com ; www.vasquezforidaho.org ; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org ; www.immigrationwatchcanada.com ;www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org ; www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com ; www.unitedstates.fm for patriotic songs by Luca Zanna; www.worldfreedomtour.info ; My book: “IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES” Call: 1 888 280 7715. http://www.TiANews.com – www.victimsofillegalaliens.org ; www.pacinlaw.org