We've got a $8.4 trillion national debt larger than the debts of most of the world's countries combined. We've got congressmen and senators involved in mega lobbyists scandals of fraud and corruption. We're engaged in an endless and un-winnable war on the desert sands of Iraq. We've got Katrina victims reeling day after day a year after that disaster.
Last year, General Motors announced 30,000 jobs vanishing in two years. With the loss of those jobs, hundreds of thousands of related jobs disappear for American workers.
According to '60 Minutes', we've got one million homeless children and over a million homeless people wondering the streets of America. We're spending $300 billion building a 'democracy' in Iraq while thousands of our own hospitals in America bankrupted out of existence in the past few years.
While over one million high tech American workers can't find jobs, our own government handed out one million H-1B, H-2B and L-1 visas to foreigners in the past decade.
We've got 14 million unemployed Americans while our government allows three million illegal aliens crossing our borders annually. Our working poor watch their jobs vanish and wages drop under immigration's tsunami crashing onto our shores without end. While 20 million illegal aliens tap into our schools, welfare systems, free lunches, hospitals, usurp our English language, defraud our tax system and bring us diseases, tension, unrest and horrific crime—our government does nothing.
Yet, people on both sides of the political aisle offer excuses, justification, reasons and denials instead of action. Our own president refuses to abide by our U.S. Constitution.
If I were president of the United States, you would see immediate changes in favor of American citizens. You would see immediate benefits to America. You would see honesty, integrity and dynamic leadership that moves our country toward a peaceful and prosperous future. In short, you would see common sense in action.
If I were president of the United States:
1. I would gather the greatest economic minds together in the United States and create a plan for solving our $8.4 trillion national debt. Since American taxpayers pay $400 million in interest on the debt daily, I would take the advice of those brilliant economists and work to stop the debt from growing and move to pay it off. A sound money system is a sound country.
I would create a commission of the finest minds in American on how to cut out fraud and waste in government. Reagan did it back in the 80s with the Grace Report, but never followed through. I would follow through for maximum results for the American taxpayer.
2. I would concentrate on assisting American citizens by making powerful executive decisions to stop insourcing, outsourcing and offshoring of American jobs. I'd make sure our citizens are employed before people from other countries took those jobs. I'd rescind all H1-B, H2-B and L-1 visas immediately and send those foreign workers back to their own countries. I would support the American worker, period! I wouldn't make excuses and I wouldn't denigrate my fellow Americans by telling them they won't work the jobs. I'd give 14 million unemployed Americans a chance to work their jobs at a living wage.
In other words, I would not allow corporations to govern America.
3. I would enforce our immigration laws by locking up and prosecuting employers of illegal aliens. I'd do it slowly and methodically. I'd use my presidential power to create the greatest exodus of illegal aliens out of this country since Ike in 1954.
For those jobs requiring farm work, I would create the 'pink card' that lasts for three months. It would feature a finger print, picture ID and tax number. If you break the law by forging it, you instantly go to prison and you will never be allowed to come back as a seasonal worker again. If an employer doesn't check it for authenticity, the employers is fined and locked up.
I would not allow guest workers to bring their kids. It's not up to us to educate foreign children whatsoever. It's up to their countries of origin.
I would create a ten year moratorium on all immigration. I understand that when the rate of immigration exceeds the rate of assimilation, it is a recipe for disintegration of our society. At the end of five years, I would allow a maximum of 100,000 annually and only if that maintains a stable population. They must speak English and no dual citizenship allowed. No more diversity visas and chain migration.
No amnesty now or ever for anyone breaking into America illegally. Go back home and come in the legal way, the American way. After all, it's our country and it is the most successful country in the world.
4. I would mandate English as our national language. Knowing that a single language is the most cohesive aspect of a country, I would require all TV, radio, newspapers and government documents to be in English. If immigrants didn't like this 230 year 'aspect' of America, they would be free to return to their own countries of origin. There would be no, "Push '1' for Spanish and '2' for English and '3' for Arabic."
5. Instead of spending billions building Iraq, I'd move men, money, machinery, materials and supplies to rebuild New Orleans. If experts found it feasible to rebuild levees to withstand a category five storm, I would use American labor to bring back the people of our national treasure of New Orleans. If rebuilding New Orleans wasn't feasible, I'd work toward the most common sense solutions.
Additionally, I would spend money building schools, infrastructure, roads and hospitals in my country for my fellow citizens—not foreign countries.
6. I would use the office of the president to ban professional lobbyist from corrupting our Congress. There would be no more pernicious Jack Abramoff lobbyists of any kind. Our senators and House members would represent American taxpayers and not corporate interests.
7. I would promote the greatest minds for creating the fairest tax system in the world. Perhaps a flat tax and consumption tax on products! I would stop all pork barrel spending such as $200 million bridges to 100 person communities on islands in Alaska by Senator Ted Stevens. I would stop all subsidies for tobacco, alcohol or other kinds of unneeded and unwarranted products and non-production.
8. I would move to maintain closed and protected high school campuses where education became top priority over the rights of punks, drug dealers and bullies. I would entertain separate all boys and girls schools for maximum educational results.
9. I would end the useless 30 year and $500 billion "War on Drugs" that has yielded zero results. The War on Drugs is a governmental agency that exists to exist. I would bring in the finest in law enforcement together with top experts to create a new plan. Perhaps we may need to legalize illegal drugs and administer them to addicts in specific settings much like in Europe. We may do the same with marijuana as we did with alcohol. We need to return to personal responsibility. We need to change drug use from a crime to a medical problem that can be treated.
10. I would promote term limitation of senators and Congressmen to a maximum of 10 to 15 years. That would allow experience and wisdom to prevail while cutting out corruption, cronyism and stagnation in government. We need fresh minds running our country—not stogy old men and women. We need 21st century ideas from new political thinkers. As it is, we have a bunch of old men holding the reigns of power long after they're best years. It's obvious they are doing a horrible job with the war, our debt, immigration, border security and many other problems.
11. I would stop the abuse of the 14th Amendment. I would stop instant citizenship for any child born in the United States by an illegal alien parent. The child and mother would be sent back to their home country and not allowed any services whatsoever in America.
12. I would change the drunk driving laws to stop the 22,000 alcohol related deaths in America each year. For anyone caught drinking or stoned and driving, I would institute a mandatory two year loss of license and impoundment of any car whether owned or borrowed for two years. Owner would have to pay all impound and storage fees as well as severe insurance rates for any convicted drunk drivers. Taking away their cars takes away their ability to kill on our highways.
13. I would end foreign aid other than humanitarian because I know that such money goes into the hands of those in power and never reaches the poor people of an intended country.
14. I would take our 37,000 troops out of South Korea and place them on our southern and northern borders along with multiple surveillance drones to stop any and all illegal migration into the United States. A country without secure borders is not a country. It's a victim.
15. I wouldn't have falsified or hired anyone who would have falsified anything about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. That lie has killed thousands of people for nothing more than the lie itself. I would withdraw from Iraq within a three month time table. Iraq has its own country and its own people that don't need the United States to show them how to live or govern. Iraq is 10,000 miles away from us and has absolutely zero bearing on our country. I would stop trying to 'rebuild' their country and let them build their own country since they've been successful at it for over 2,000 years before we arrived.
This would allow our troops to come home to their families and loved ones. We accomplished nothing in Korea, Viet Nam or even Desert Storm. When all is said and done, we will have not changed anything in Iraq. It's not our responsibility to change every country in the world to our governance.
September 11, 2001 wouldn't have happened if we had taken care of our own borders with strict immigration controls in the first place. If the people who dreamed up 'proof' of WMD in Iraq would guard our own borders with diligence and honesty, we would be more secure from terrorism today instead of the millions of angry Muslims who hate us as the Great Satan—invading their country.
16. I would use money saved by not giving foreign aid, not carrying on foreign wars and not sponsoring military bases in dozens of countries around the world to institute a national health care system for America's citizens.
17. I would promote environmental, population, resource and sustainability
plans for the future of this country. What is the optimal sustainable
human population load for the USA? There is a limit to how far our
population can grow. We must address that reality and soon! I would
create a "National Population Policy."
I would spend billions for research on alternative energy to free us from
foreign oil. We cannot keep thinking that the solutions in the 20th
century will solve our problems in the 21st century. They will not. We
must find solutions that work for the future of all humanity. We stop
fossil fuel burning as soon as possible. We must stop global warming
as soon as possible. We must stop massive species extinction as soon
as possible. We must balance our population inside the carrying
capacity of our nation and the planet in order to bring about a
sustainable society into the future.
18. I would extricate the United States out of the United Nations. It's a
waste of time and counter productive to US interests.
That's for starters. I'd run the presidency with common sense, rational thinking and reasonable planning. If these 18 points were implemented immediately, this country would regain its footing and respect in the world community. Above all, I would honor the United States Constitution and the sovereignty of our country so help me God.
What you can do for a better future for your country:
A republican form of government is not a spectator sport. It means you must roll up you sleeves, jump in, take personal and collective action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other unsavory examples.
To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty, take action.
Call Nancy Pelosi: Washington, DC - (202) 225-4965
San Francisco, CA - (415) 556-4862 ; Email Nancy Pelosi
email@example.com ; Email form for Nancy Pelosi http://www.house.gov/pelosi/contact/contact.html
Senator Harry Reid: 202 224 3121 in Washington DC
775 686 5750 in Reno, NV ; www.reid.senate.gov
1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20500
Switchboard for live listener: 202 456 1414
We must 'sour the milk.' Bring out your points in the call:
1. America cannot support another 100 million people added to our country in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion, air pollution, gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
2. America cannot support lawbreakers being given citizenship.
3. America must maintain our English language.
4. America wants only legal immigrants who play by the rules and speak English.
5. America's working poor deserve a chance at jobs taken by illegals.
6. America already has too many people and I support a 10 year moratorium on all immigration.
7. Americans must maintain our schools for our children.
8. We can no longer tolerate 350,000 birthright citizens (anchor babies) annually that subtract from our own citizens.
9. Attrition through enforcement by stopping their ability to wire money home, obtain rental housing and jobs.
10. An amnesty failed in 1986, and it will only be worse today. We're being displaced out of our jobs and out of our own country. Call with relentless and never-give-up passion.
To bring yourself up speed as to our danger: "In Mortal Danger" by Tom Tancredo; "State of Emergency" by Patrick Buchanan; "Alien Nation" by Peter Brimelow
We must implement a 10 year immigration moratorium for all immigration into this country. After 10 years passes, we allow a maximum of 100,000 people, only if that maintains "zero population growth."
To reduce illegal aliens in your community, you may follow the course of action by Mayor Louis Barletta of Hazelton, PA. He offers a bomb proof ordinance that takes business licenses away from those who hire illegals. He legally halts landlords from renting to illegals. Without work and without housing, illegals cannot stay in your community. Check out his website for instructions: www.SmallTownDefenders.com/public/node/6
Visit D.A. King at the www.thedustininmansociety.org to see how Georgia created the best laws to stop illegals at the state level.
Please check out William Gheen at www.alipac.us. He's a mover and shaker. He will direct you to specific actions that make you more powerful and effective.
To stop this invasion locally and nationally: join www.numbersusa.com for free and you can join www.fairus.org and www.thesocialcontract.com
Wooldridge presents a 45 minute program to colleges, high schools, civic clubs, church groups and political clubs across America titled: "COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT." Go to his website for further information on booking the program. www.frostywooldridge.com
Check out www.populationmedia.org for an exciting method for creating overpopulation awareness in Third World countries. Their prime directive works with the media in order to educate and activate leaders and women worldwide.
Whether we like it or not, global warming is upon us. We can take action to correct it. Please join www.stopglobalwarming.org for up to the minute information and action items.
Awareness Campaign web site, www.mcs-global.org, which is purely to help save and protect human health and environmental health globally. Diana Buckland is founder and global coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Diana makes impact all over the world by alerting everyone about chemical sensitivities caused by poisons sprayed, injected and applied to our crops and elsewhere.
From Part 5 of this series, "Destroying our oceans", if you would like to become involved please refer to www.savetheoceans.org for a first rate lesson on how to take action in order to cleanse our oceans, restock our fish population, move toward recycling and cleanup of our world's most important living resource. Watch shows on PBS that expose where we threw two million tires into the waters off the East Coast and all the damage those tires are doing to marine life. You'll find out what you can do to have them raised from the deep. Additionally, check out www.greenpeace.org for actions at the national and international levels.
You're invited: I am writing in request to invite you to participate at our March For America National Rally. March for America National Rally will be held June 14th, 15th and 16th 2007,over Flag Day weekend. Key location will be at our Nations capital in Washington D.C., as well as State Capitals nationwide. This event is part of a truly grassroots nationwide movement of the American people known as Let Freedom Ring America. Sincerely, Melissa Gardner,
March for America co chair 916-339-3167 firstname.lastname@example.org
To make visual impact: Additionally, we have 300 remaining Paul Revere Ride T-shirts left that feature: "Stop Illegal Immigration" on the front and the very cool "21st Century Paul Revere Ride" logo on the back with web sites. State your size.
$15.00 per shirt includes shipping. You are invited to support the PRR. Send donations to: 21st Century Paul Revere Ride at POB 207, Louisville, CO 80027.
www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us ; www.numbersusa.com ; www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ; www.thesocialcontract.com
www.alipac.us at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com ; www.ccir.net ; www.theByteShow.com ; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org ; www.immigrationwatchcanada.org ; www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org ; www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com ; www.unitedstates.fm ; www.worldfreedomtour.info ; My book: "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES" Call: 1 888 280 7715. http://www.TiANews.com – www.victimsofillegalaliens.org ; www.pacinlaw.org; http://USABorderAlert.com/http://SanDiegoBorderAlert.com ; for motorcyclists:
www.americanfreedomriders.com and www.immigrationbuzz.com ;
www.mcs-global.org ; On April 1, 2007, the Paul Revere Riders will again ride to stop the illegal invasion and accompany Arizona long haul truckers and motorcyclists in a freedom border ride to block illegal aliens from crossing our borders. We invite all veterans, truckers and bikers to join us. Contact Rusty Childress at www.immigrationbuzz.com and www.americanfreedomriders.com for further information. Please write with your ideas on what to name the ride.
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world, cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30 years. He presents a program to colleges, conferences, high schools and civic clubs around the country: "THE COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT". His published books include: "HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; "STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE" ; "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES" ; "MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND—A TEEN NOVEL" ; "BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION" ; "AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTICA". His next book: "TILTING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP". He lives in Denver, Colorado. email@example.com www.frostywooldridge.com