"In the Words of Our Enemies" Jed Babbin with some spirited conversation. Russ Davis and Pete Houska are pork producers offering a $1000 reward for the slobs who dropped dead pigs into the Raccoon River. Kevin Gutzman with "The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution". A terrific guide to make you scam-proof by the political class. Highest Recommendation!
Then Congressman Ron Paul isn't welcome at the Iowans for Tax Relief and Iowa Christian Alliance candidates forum. Oversight? Nope. Kent Snyder from Ron Paul's campaign and Ed Failor from ITR exchange words. Lotsa them.
Category: podcasts -- posted at: 2:34 PM
Public Relations Director - Iowans for Tax Relief 515 875 4936
Conservative spotlight: David M.Stanley
David M. Stanley - Chairman
The 70-year-old Stanley served in the Iowa state house from 1959 to 1965 and then in the state senate from 1965 to 1969, returning to the house for another term in 1973-'74. He was House Ways and Means Committee chairman and Senate majority leader, and unsuccessfully ran as the Republican nominee for the U.S. Senate in 1968 and 1974.
Robert H. Solt
In an Iowan's for Tax Relief June 8th release to promote the event there was no mention of Duncan Hunter. On June 16th Duncan Hunter was added. During this time frame Ron Paul was certainly rated higher that Duncan Hunter.
750 Alice's Road
Waukee, IA 50263
Phone: (515) 987-3808
Fax: (515) 987-3812
Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group
Americans for Fair Taxation
PO Box 27487
Houston, Texas 77227-7487
Toll-Free: 1-800-FAIRTAX (324-7829)
Krishna Engineering Consultant
1454 30th St # 104
West Des Moines, IA 50266
- He has never voted to raise taxes.
- He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
- He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
- He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
- He has never taken a government-paid junket.
- He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
- He voted against the Patriot Act.
- He voted against regulating the Internet.
- He voted against the Iraq war.
- He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
- He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.