Neocon Michael Medved Attacks Ron Paul

Written by Subject: Eugenics

An Open Letter to Rep. Ron Paul
Posted by: Michael Medved at 6:30 PM

Dear Congressman Paul:

Your Presidential campaign has drawn the enthusiastic support of an imposing collection of Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, Holocaust Deniers, 9/11 “Truthers” and other paranoid and discredited conspiracists.

Do you welcome- or repudiate – the support of such factions?

More specifically, your columns have been featured for several years in the American Free Press –a publication of the nation’s leading Holocaust Denier and anti-Semitic agitator, Willis Carto. His book club even recommends works that glorify the Nazi SS, and glowingly describe the “comforts and amenities” provided for inmates of Auschwitz.

Have your columns appeared in the American Free Press with your knowledge and approval?

As a Presidential candidate, will you now disassociate yourself, clearly and publicly, from the poisonous propaganda promoted in such publications?

As a guest on my syndicated radio show, you answered my questions directly and fearlessly.

Will you now answer these pressing questions, and eliminate all associations between your campaign and some of the most loathsome fringe groups in American society?

Along with my listeners (and many of your own supporters), I eagerly await your response.

Respectfully, Michael Medved

Was quickly responded to by LewRockwell bloggers:

Comment by Lisa Cate

We**Q** ve got to consider the source Michael Medved who couldn**Q**t get half a percent of Ron Paul**Q**s votes if he were running for office, dissing Ron Paul over those who allegedly contributed to his campaign. He is just upset that Paul isn**Q**t another one of his mindlesss chickenhawk candidates. Medved loves Israel more than he loves this country & it shows in most of the columns he writes. Who else would describe contributors as **Q**Neo Nazis**Q** , **Q**Holocaust Deniers**Q**, **Q**White Supremacists**Q** or **Q**9/11 Truthers**Q** like any of this would stop anybody from voting for Ron Paul or whoever else they decided to vote for?

Comment by Bill Koehler

Dear Mr. Medved,
The fact that someone supports me is something I have no control over. Perhaps you should be asking why they support me. Maybe you will discover that the constitution permits people believe whatever they want to believe. Whether you approve of their beliefs or not.

Comment by Forty Four O Nine

I ASK THAT YOU ALL IGNORE MEDVED. HE IS JUST TRYING TO SPIKE HIS RATINGS AND FROM WHAT I CAN TELL IT WORKED. YOU HURT THEM MUCH MORE BY IGNORING THEM. I DO NOT SEND ANYONE OF THESE CLOWNS EMAILS ANY LONGER 1. IT DOES NO GOOD. 2. YOU ACTUALLY INCREASE THEIR SALARIES........STOP

Comment by Sam Weathersby
Michael M taking over where Shaun Hannity & Michele Malkin left off when they jumped on Rudy G**Q**s agahast reaction to Ron Paul**Q**s reference to blow back? I notice Medved did not say any thing about Ron Paul**Q**s 100% PRO-Constitutional stance.

I would surmise this is due to **QQ**Constitutionphobia**QQ**. This is a **Q**disease**Q** that grips the hearts & minds of socialist one worlders operating in the USA as they foment their treason against the founding document & biblical roots of most of, if not all, the Founders.

The word **QQ**Constitution**QQ** seems to freeze their minds, clouding reason & leading to all sorts of rabid rhetoric.

If Charlie Manson listened to Medved would that make Med a serial killer?

Comment by Dave Gallagher
open Letter to Michael Medved from Thomas DiLorenzo at LRC.

Dear Mr.Medved:

It is well known that many supporters of your radio show are deranged, bloodthirsty wackos who would like our military to drop nuclear bombs on Iran, which would kill hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions, of innocent people.

These people sometimes call themselves **QQ**Evangelical Christians,**QQ** **QQ**Freepers,**QQ** **QQ**Republican Party activists,**QQ** **QQ**neocons,**QQ** **QQ**The Heritage Foundation,**QQ** **QQ**Dick Cheney,**QQ** **QQ**Charles Krauthammer,**QQ** **QQ**William Kristol,**QQ** and other creepy-sounding names.

In order to avoid gaining the reputation of a supporter of mass murder of innocents, I recommend that you immediately disassociate yourself from all these moral misfits. If not, I**Q**m afraid you will be considered to be one of them.

GoldMoney