1) Pelosi led and represented a Congressional establishment which has overseen the theft of trillions of dollars in what has become the biggest bank robbery in world history (i.e., the banker bail out). This is a bail out which has witnessed the economic political enslavement of the American people for the next several generations.
2) Pelosi led and represented a Congressional establishment which has blatantly reneged on the explicit 2008 campaign promise to end our military involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan.
3) Pelosi led and represented a Congressional establishment which has overseen the passage of Cap and Trade which will result in unfathomable rises on energy costs based upon the fiction that mankind is the primary cause of global warming.
4) Pelosi led and represented a Congressional establishment which has overseen the decimation of the sanctity our borders and the resulting severe damage to our economy by the blind eye that the Pelosi led Congress has taken on the illegal immigration issue.
5) Pelosi led and represented a Congressional establishment which has overseen the passage of the Food Safety Bill which subsequently provided incredible power to Monsanto by criminalizing seed banking, requiring 24 hour GPS tracking of animals, stripping away of property rights, and forcing industrialized farming on America all for the financial gain of Monsanto despite the fact that Pelosi had to have known that Food Safety Act bill sponsor, Rosa ‘Delauro’s husband, Stanley Greenberg, has and occasionally still works for Monsanto.
6) In perhaps the most egregious action against the American people, Pelosi currently leads and represents a Congressional establishment which is attempting to trample upon the First Amendment to the Constitution. The First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States states that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.” In response to the Tea Party protests in April of 2009, Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi stated “This [tea party] initiative is funded by the high end — we call it astroturf, it’s not really a grassroots movement. It’s astroturf by some of the wealthiest people in America to keep the focus on tax cuts for the rich instead of for the great middle class.” (KTUV, San Francisco, 4/15/2009). Recently, Pelosi proudly pronounced “Never again will medical bills drive Americans into bankruptcy.” You are correct Madame Speaker, they will drive many Americans into an early grave as a result of the edicts from Obama's “death panel'” in which “his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of a persons “level of productivity in society, whether they are worthy of health care. And when American citizens recently rose up in opposition to this totalitarian and draconian form of government, Pelosi responded “I think they (the protesters) are Astroturf,” and “Drowning out opposing views is simply un-American.” I thought it was a right under the 1st Amendment to peaceably assemble and petition the government for a redress of grievances. Pelosi doesn’t seem to believe in the First Amendment unless it is being engaged in by citizens who agree with her.