• 1946: the United States Public Health Service was established and Executive Order (EO) 9708 was signed, listing the communicable diseases that could be corralled using quarantines. Between 1946 and 2003, cholera, diphtheria, tuberculosis, typhoid, smallpox, yellow fever and viral hemorrhagic fevers were added.
• April 4, 2003: EO 13295 added SARS to the list.
• April 1, 2005: EO 13295 amended to include "Influenza caused by novel or re-emergent influenza viruses that are causing, or have the potential to cause, a pandemic.
• The power to quarantine was delegated by the President to the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) to be determined at his or her discretion.
• The Secretary of HHS was given the power to arrange for the "apprehension and examination of persons reasonably thought to be infected." A cough or a fever could put a person at risk of being quarantined for an extended period of time and without legal recourse.
• January 28, 2003: Introduction of Project BioShield during President Bush’s State of the Union Address. This created a permanent "indefinite funding authority to develop medical countermeasures."
• New authority was given to the National Institutes of Health to accelerate research and development of drugs and vaccines. Emergency approval would be given to "fast tracked" drugs and vaccines deemed necessary in combatting a biological warfare attack or pandemic, bypassing standard safety testing by the Food and Drug Administration.
• December 17, 2006: Division E—Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREPA) was added as an addendum to the Defense Appropriations Bill HR 2863 at 11:20 pm on Saturday night, long after House Committee members had signed off on the bill and gone home for the holidays. Section (b)(1) states, "The Sec of HHS can make a determination that a ‘disease, health condition or threat’ constitutes a public health emergency. He or she may then recommend ‘the manufacture, testing, development, administration, or use of one or more covered counter measures...’ A covered countermeasure, defined in Division E, is a ‘pandemic product, vaccine or drug.’"
• Division E also provides complete liability protection for all drugs, vaccines or biological products deemed to be a "covered countermeasure" for an outbreak of any kind. Protection has been given to the drug companies for any product administered for any public health emergency declared by the Secretary of HHS.
What can we do to protect ourselves and communities?
• Share this information with everyone you know
• Contact local first responders (EMTs, paramedics, firemen, doctors and nurses) and let them know what is in the shots since "they" will be the first ones to get it.
• Contact your county commissioners, sheriff and local police to discuss your concerns about the looming threat of mandatory vaccination, quarantine and confiscation of private property for either quarantine or drug/vaccine dispensing clinics. Consider taking them some homebaked cookies to get in the door while attaching a friendly face to the cause of liberty and our fundamental right to exempt ourselves from forced medical experimentation.
• Contact local city council members about our constitutional right to refuse a pandemic vaccine that has the potential to kill or maim without the recipient having any legal recourse.
• Write a small article or letter to the editor for local, community newspapers. Check out sample articles and letters on DrTenpenny.com and VacLib.org/basic/flu/swineflu. htm
• Have at least a month supply of food and water in your home and be prepared to voluntarily self-quarantine if given no other options.
• Stock up on Vitamin D3 (3,000 IU per person), Vitamin A, Vitamin C, colloidal silver and homeopathics for both preventing and treating the flu.
As stated years ago by Margaret Mead, "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Although there was a lot of panic in Mexico over deaths attributed to the "novel" flu virus, Celia Alpuche, head of the main lab in Mexico that does influenza testing, told ScienceInsider that "There is no scientific evidence, up to date, that we have a different A (H1N1) virus other than human seasonal or swine-origin H1N1."
On April 25, 2009, Yeny Gregorio Dávila of Mexico City posted the following on the BBC News website: "As a doctor, I realise that the media does not report the truth. Authorities distributed vaccines among all the medical personnel with no results, because two of my partners who worked in this hospital (interns) were killed by this new virus in less than six days even though they were vaccinated as all of us were. The official number of deaths is 20, nevertheless, the true number of victims are more than 200. I understand that we must avoid to panic, but telling the truth it might be better now to prevent and avoid more deaths." It is apparent to anyone who understands the deadly nature of vaccines that the vaccine administered to the medical personnel in Mexico proved to be deadly.
But no proof that a novel H1N1 virus actually exists has been produced. Dr. Stefan Lanka from Klein-Klein-Aktion is offering €10,000 to anyone who is able to produce a scientific paper proving the existence of the alleged novel H1N1 flu virus. To date, not one scientist or public health official has come forward with the proof of a novel H1N1 flu virus and the media is generally uninterested in the fact that proof of a "virus" associated with a novel swine flu strain is nonexistent.