1. I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
2. I ordered a burger at McDonald's and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"
3. CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
4. If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.
5. Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.
6. McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
7. Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies & learned their children's names.
8. A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.
9. Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.
10 Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.
11. The Mafia is laying off judges.
12. Toyota & Nissan laid off 25 Congressmen.
13. Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh, Great!! The guy who made $50 Billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1..5 Trillion disappear!