When: Friday, February 19th @ 5:30pm.
Where: Freedom’s Phoenix Workshop
Who: Jim Kaiser, Drew Phillips, and Jet Lacey
This Meetup is dedicated to making signs and decorating Mike O’Connor’s bus in order to deliver a very LIMITED message to the “captive audience” standing in line to view the Declaration of Independence on Saturday, February 20th.
Topics for the Bus include:
Priority #1: The Barry Hess R3VOLution/ Barry’s candidacy for Governor
· The Food Tax / Bussing people out of Phoenix for tax-free groceries
· The Declaration of Independence (especially the faded words and faded ideals enumerated on it)
· Drawing a line in the sand
What is NOT needed: Any attempt to *disrupt, *co-opt, or *otherwise use this event for one’s own personal agenda will be met with immediate resistance. The above issues are the ONLY issues that will be placed on the bus for this event. Anything else must be previously cleared with Jim, Drew, or Jet.
* - I don’t say this to be a douche-bag, but there’s been a lot of this type of behavior as of late.
What is needed:
· People….Come on down!
· Food and Drink….As always, potluck style
· Sign-making materials
· A focused effortBarry is one of us and deserves our support in his run for Arizona Governor. Many of you support Debra Medina, and she certainly is a “Liberty Candidate,” but she’s got nothing on the Barry Hess.