Real ID Tea Party and the people who defend it. (Video 4-15-10)Written by Drew Subject: New World Order
* I was with the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office which is the fourth largest Sheriff’s Office in the nation for 23 years, achieving the rank of Chief Deputy
* Directed and operated the fourth largest jail system in U.S.
* Created with the FBI the Fugitive Task Force, “Desert Hawk” which is a violent crimes fugitive task force
Director of Arizona’s Motor Vehicle Division:
* Eliminating more than 3 million annual transactions
* Reduced wait times from over two hours to less than 20 minutes
* Implemented “Service Arizona” to renew vehicle registrations and other transactions 24/7 from your home computer to save you the taxpayers time and money
E-Business award from IBM – the only government agency in the world to have ever received this award
I wonder if IBM gave Hitler an award for using IBM punch card readers to process Jews and others during the holocaust?
1 Comments in Response to Real ID Tea Party and the people who defend it. (Video 4-15-10)
While state Sen. Russell Pearce, R-Mesa, was on stage accepting the Legislator of the Year award from the pro-free-market group Americans for Prosperity, libertarian activists were outside handing out fliers accusing Pearce of taking steps toward an "anti-freedom" national ID "under the guise of illegal immigration enforcement."