IPFS

Not A Repost: The Love Police AZ Inaugural Street Action Chase Field - 06/12/2010

Written by Subject: Love Police AZ
Love Police Detectives Spotted in Downtown Phoenix

As it turned out, Alice Cooper and his wife Sheryl were throwing Surprise 25th Birthday Party for their son Dash that night.

The Love Police AZ Inaugural Action Afterparty

I was just seeking balance and harmony. For every Love Police, the universe dictates that there must be an equal but counterveiling Hate Police, and since we already have enough of those, I sought to make our own form, seeing CP as moldable clay. Think of it as a way of evolving both love and hate along with us. And listen to skeleton teaching: you can never outrun your past. The harder you run, it will keep up with you. The danger is that you run so hard and get so tired and stop and then the past can RUN RIGHT OVER YOU. And then you are in a dangerous place.

The best is to keep walking and keep your past skeleton walking one step behind you.

CP, I nominated you Hate Police as a kind of a joke, but in a sense you represent what we are walking ahead of. Therefore you calling us racists or fascists, I can only say I consider this vestigeal. Something we have and are in a process of moving beyond. Yes it is in our past. We are moving beyond it and into a future.

Waho! I seem to have spoken. Oyatemiyelo.

Comment by Jet Lacey

Uhhhh......This is supposed to be about good things and finding love in your heart for your fellow man and you guys are having a.....I don't even know what this is.

Play nice or you don't get to hold the megaphone.

Comment by Concerned Patriot

I still dont get it you went off in another direction there..........

So since i dont do anything with this does that mean im the Commissioner of the Hate Police a political appointee of nothingness then?

I could totally keep doing nothing and hold a title

Seeing this great love and compassion,

If I had my choice again. To pick my Shiny Badge, instead of the jaded position of Ambivalent Police or Ambiguous Police or any such dark and shadowy place,

I would be AZ Love Police Commander Of Naval Forces. Because brothers and Sisters, that would be one sweet milk job, hoo-boy doggies.

Alas, this job, by fate, has been left to another, younger, not necessariliy wiser young man or woman of the movement who is truly ready for the challenge of organizing the personell and the equipment to patrol the Colorado river and to be physically present at such lakes as Powel and Meade and Pleasant and in winter, Havasu. And you go with no specific orders but to get out on the water and see what jiggles. I can tell you this because I know an institutional power-vaccume when I see one.

Us Ambiguous Police will stand on the shore in bhurkas and silently judge you.

CP, may I call you "Seepy"? One Who Seeps? Anyways, Seepy, I nominated you for Hate Police one day when everybody realized there was a rush for shiny badges. Basically, confronted by love, I could only find a market by identifying it's diametric opposite and then interposing myself in the middle, where I usually am. Thence I am the Ambiguous Police or the Ambivalent Police or even the Cautiosly Non-Committal Police.

It has utility: some of you mop up the light, some the darkness and I'm there in the grey area between twilight and the owls. And I'm the one to tell the Nightengale to shut up and start the Morning Thrush out before they had their second cup of coffee.

Be thankful that you are not subject to my direct form of brutality.

Keith, I'm glad Chief Pontiac never lived long enough to see the world as it is now.

Comment by Keith Cyrnek

Nice job kids...is Pontiac out there often? - he did nice covers on Jerry Ruffin, "What Becomes of the Broken Hearted" and the Beatles.

Comment by Concerned Patriot

*You all SAID cp thats funny because its my initials and they are a dirty troll trick....Oh is this why I am the hate police?

Comment by Concerned Patriot

First off if this is not a repost why are all the original comments on here?

Second Oyate again why am I the hate police

And last you all cp which I find hilarious because the internet has corrupted my mind

CP. There I said it too now. This had better not be some juvenile joke to get us ostensible adults to say "see pee" or some such nonesense. Next thing you know he'll be putting tacks on our chairs or deploying that gem of rascaldom, the old flaming paper bag full of dog shibbit on the doorstep.

Comment by Nick Barnett

@cp - yep :)

Comment by Concerned Patriot

@Lotek

Hehe you said cp

Comment by Nick Barnett

@cp - Good question. Why?

Comment by Concerned Patriot

Why am I the hate police?

We eschew shiny badges in Arizona but I SURE AS HELL WANT THE T-SHIRT.

Comment by Nick Barnett

I'm Sgt. Nick, Department of Public Affection

Comment by Jet Lacey

@Oyate - My friend, you be as ambivalent or unambivalent as you like, but you are always welcome in the Love Police AZ because you've got a lot of love and passion in your heart.

@Ed Vallejo - I like where you're going with this; I heartily approve.  Also, I know it was a late invite but I SO wish you could've been there.  You need a night or two out on the town.  But we didn't find out until we were there for an hour or better.  As for titles?  I'm Det. Jet Lacey, Love Police AZ, Sovereign Individual Div.

Comment by Ed Vallejo

Who will be "General" of "The Love Army"?  Where are the recruiting stations, and what is the pay for recruiters?

WHERE ARE THE UNIFORMS!?!

Brown or red?  Decisions, decisions...

Ed

OK so Jet has the Love Police aspect covered. Concerned Patriot naturally is the Hate Police. I guess I take the middle ground: the Ambivalent Police. We truly have policeness down. In this aspect, we are completely prepared to form a paralell alternative society. Or policety.

Comment by Jet Lacey

@02585 - I only had access to the after-party video.  Others have the video of the action, which blows away this footage.  Thanks for the Two-Minutes Hate though.

Comment by Anonymous

So in other words, nothing happened.

Comment by Charles Gillespie

Jet, way to "stop, drop and roll..."

Nice Job!

The LOVE Police - Purveyors of Fine Friendship since 9/11 !

Free Talk Live