Video Updated: Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu at Camera Fraud's "Showdown at High Noon**QQ

Written by Subject: The R3VOLution Continues with Jet Lacey

Comment by Forty Four O Nine

Very good video that exposes that he is not so pro-liberty as one thought. Even we were at CameraFRAUD were hoodwinked at first.

The Constitutional (LOL) SheriffPaul Babeu gives the OK for strangers to stick things into your body and uses stolen stimulus money to promote it.....ahhhh isn't America great!

Remember folks, the judicial branch is NOT independent. They are nothing more than a wing of the executive branch that runs around given the ILLUSION of independence.Just because a Deputy gets a rubber stamped warrant from a paid off judge does not make what he is doing right.

They always pull out the DUI card to justify evil things. Paul also stated they have Urine and Breath evidence so why would you promote something so invasive to someone that is a "SUSPECT" Lets see the use cattle prods on "suspects" now they want to inject needles in you.

They claim DUI's are up but did they include the fact that you can get a DUI on cough medicine under their "impaired to the slightest degree" scam. This happens EVERYDAY...use the google

DUI's are the biggest cash cow for Police gangs across America and obviously their ideas to solve this so called "problem" are not working and I would dare to say sticking needles in arms will not solve the problem either but it will make you a ton of cash.

It would be way easier for me to agree with Paul and move on but that would not be in the best interest of the people.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

4409

Comment by Jet Lacey

@Concerned Patriot -

I don't dislike him personally, not at all.  Actually, I find him to be amenable and quite easy to speak with.

The fact of the matter is though, he's risen to great heights on being anti-speed camera and pro SB1070.

If you notice, I didn't ask him any loaded questions, I only asked him straight-forward questions about individual liberty and the role of Law Enforcement.

Feel free to read into the situation any way you like, but when I interviewed him my intent was not to skewer him.  My intent was to find out where he stands on the issues that are of most importance to me.

Comment by Concerned Patriot

Ah I see you dont like Sheriff Babeu right?

Comment by Concerned Patriot

There it is now i can watch it

Comment by Concerned Patriot

Oh and NOW when I try to watch it it says the video has been removed by the user

Comment by Justin Tyme

The video has been removed by the user?

Comment by Jet Lacey

I may have messed up but the source code on Freedom's Phoenix SUCKS!

Comment by Concerned Patriot

OK now there is a video here was it just me or did you guys mess up?

Comment by Christopher Broughton

Stop resisting Jew!
Get in the oven!
I have legal authoritah!
You will respect my authoritah!!!

Comment by Concerned Patriot

Is my computer acting up or is there nothing here?

Free Talk Live