Here is a breakdown of everything you need to know about the “BuildingWhat?” TV ad campaign going into the final week of the fundraising drive:
• To date $52,168 has
been raised. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your generous
support and commitment.
• Given our deadline of Sunday, September 12, we are adjusting our original goal of raising $500,000 to $100,000, still enough to have a huge impact.
• By hiring a professional time buyer to place the ad, we will get a rate of 10,000 views per every $400 spent, with the possibility of even lower costs per view depending upon negotiations.
• Conservatively, this would translate to 2.5 million views throughout the New York DMA (Designated Market Area) over the period of one week.
• These 2.5 million views will be spread over a target audience of roughly 300,000 New York DMA unique viewers who are “more likely to act.” These viewers will see the ad an average of 8 to 10 times each. Thus, 300,000 of New York’s most politically active TV viewers will see the ad enough times to make an impact on their thinking and behavior.
• The market research we are using defines audiences “more likely to act” as being comprised of individuals who have:
■ Written or called any politician at any level
■ Attended a political rally, speech or organized a protest
■ Held or ran for political office
■ Served on a committee for some local organization
■ Worked for a political party
■ Been an active member of a group to influence public policy
• High-reach networks/programs on which the ad will likely appear are: MSNBC (The Ed Show, Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow), CNN (CNN Newsroom, Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, Larry King), and Comedy Central (The Daily Show, The Colbert Report). Niche networks on which the ad will likely appear are Logo TV, DIY Network, IFC, HGTV, The Biography Channel, BBC America, The Science Channel, Sundance, VH1 Classic, The Learning Channel, Bravo TV, CNBC, History International, and Investigation Discovery.
• To create a greater likelihood of viewers taking action, the ad will be edited one final time to put more emphasis on the BuildingWhat.org URL by having the URL appear 2 seconds longer, making the URL larger, and removing the text below the URL, which instead may be spoken. The final version of the ad will be released on Friday, September 10. Stay tuned!
In order for this campaign to have a real impact, we must reach $100,000. That means raising $47,832 over the next 7 days. Here’s a simple breakdown of the impact your donation will have depending upon how much you can give:
PLEASE GIVE as generously as you can so that we can reach our goal of $100,000. Go to BuildingWhat.org right now to donate. Your donation will be 100% tax-deductible. We’ve never had a better opportunity to raise public awareness so significantly and so quickly. Together we can make the difference!
Very truly yours,
Manny Badillo, Nephew of Thomas Joseph Sgroi
David Chandler, International Center of 9/11 Studies
Richard Gage, AIA, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
David Ray Griffin, Religious Leaders for 9/11 Truth
Niels Harrit, Coauthor of the WTC Nanothermite Study
Karen Johnson, Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth
Erik Lawyer, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth
Bob McIlvaine, Father of Bobby McIlvaine
JF Ranger, World for 9/11 Truth
Kevin Ryan, Coeditor of the Journal of 9/11 Studies
Ted Tilton Jr. and Justin Keogh, 911Blogger.com
William Veale, Lawyers for 9/11 Truth
Ted Walter, NYC CAN