- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Call/email and reserve your tickets today! email@example.com or 602-957-7770
Contact Ed Vallejo if you need information on how you can attend at http://www.meetup.com/RonPaulPhoenix/members/1758767/
But Tickets at:
Go to the meetup site for this event to coordinate and RSVP
The nationally-televised debate is sponsored by the Arizona Republican Party and CNN. It will be conducted and aired live on CNN at 6 p.m. local time.
FROM MARK STANTON,
DEBATE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
13 January 2012
Thank you for your patience regarding event details on the Arizona Republican Party/CNN Arizona Presidential Debate. The event will take place at the Mesa Performing Arts Center at One East Main Street in Mesa on Wednesday, February 22, 2012. The event is ready for an official launch as key dates, times and locations have been set. We are very excited about the opportunities awaiting Arizona and our Party!
Here is an outline of what you can expect and how to get involved:
The Debate and related events will be held at the Mesa Performing Arts Center on Wednesday, February 22, 2012. There will be three events occurring simultaneously: the CNN Debate, the VIP Viewing Party and Reception, and the Republican Victory Rally/Taste of Arizona.
1. The CNN PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE will occur from 6:00–8:00pm in the Mesa Arts Center. There are no "tickets" being sold to the debate; however, seats are available through Arizona Republican Party sponsorship and event packages. Listed below are two opportunities to attend the CNN Debate.
* Trunk 'n Tusk offers opportunities to enjoy the debate and many other activities. Details are available at http://preview.goldbar.net/l/euzwd0pjo7khr9zll6qb/e516d
* On January 12, 2012, there will be an exclusive offer just for Precinct Committeemen. The first 200 Precinct Committeemen to purchase an upgrade to the Republican Victory Rally and Taste of Arizona at the Mesa Performing Arts Center will receive a seat to the debate. This event upgrade is $200.00 per person until the close of business Thursday, January 19th. After January 19th, this event package will cost $250.00. Names and birthdates of those purchasing an event package with a debate ticket will be sent to CNN for a background check. Ticket must be in the name of the Precinct Committeeman plus his/her guests who must be registered Republicans. Guests must also submit names and birthdates. To purchase, log on to http://preview.goldbar.net/l/euzwd0pjo7khr9zll6qb/e516d.
2. The VIP VIEWING PARTY AND RECEPTION will take place from 5:30–10:00pm on February 22, 2012. There is a 5:30 pm check–in. This very special event offers guests simulcast debate viewing and social time with honored guests, elected officials and candidates. Tickets to the VIP Viewing Party and Reception are $500.00 per person. To purchase, please visit http://preview.goldbar.net/l/euzwd0pjo7khr9zll6qb/e516d Special guests at the VIP Reception include Governor Brewer, Newt Gingrich, Frank Luntz, RNC National Chairman Reince Priebus and more.
3. The REPUBLICAN VICTORY RALLY/TASTE OF ARIZONA will be held in the Mesa Performing Arts Center Contemporary Museum from 4:00–10:00pm on February 22, 2012. Tickets are on sale now for $39.00 through http://preview.goldbar.net/l/euzwd0pjo7khr9zll6qb/e516d. This event will bring Republicans together for an evening of food, fun, straw polling, simulcast debate viewing, vendors, local candidates and special guest appearances! The Arizona Restaurant Association is bringing local restaurants to the event for tasting opportunities.
Due to space limitations, tickets are limited to each of the above
three events so purchase your tickets now.
* VENDORS: Spaces are available for Candidates and Vendors to participate at the REPUBLICAN VICTORY RALLY/TASTE OF ARIZONA event. There will be a marketplace along the walkway at the event for vendors to sell Republican related items. Spaces will be assigned first come–first served. Prices for space is as follows: $300 all state and local candidates and $100 for retailers/vendors. Forms available at the AZGOP office.
* VOLUNTEERS: For those interested in volunteering, please return a volunteer application to the AZGOP office no later than January 28, 2012. Applications are online at the AZGOP website.
Questions? Please contact a member of the Event Team:
Lori Urban – Trunk 'n Tusk/VIP Reception
Teresa Wright – Volunteer Coordination/Taste of Arizona/Victory Rally
Kris Morrissey – Taste of Arizona/Victory Rally
PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL – IMPORTANT
Please forward this event information to your Precinct Committeemen. Also, the AZGOP has a new communications system. If you haven't already, please sign up to receive updates by subscribing to our database through the site at http://preview.goldbar.net/l/euzwd0pjo7khr9zll6qb/e516d.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Arizona's Top News
Feature Article • Gun Rights
Feature Article • Politics: Democratic Campaigns
Feature Article • Events: Arizona