- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Governor Mitt Romney was asked how he would save social security in the January 24th GOP debate in Florida. MSNBC's First Read notes that one audio channel picked up a ghostly, "not raise taxes."
Now, First Read has apparently decided that information was not for public consumption. The link goes to an error page.
Listen for yourself:
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Venezuela