- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
I believe that there is not a single class within the ASU Schools of engineering, Law, criminal Justice or architecture which, after reviewing the evidence, would agree with our government’s explanation for the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11. I believe the evidence demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt that the Towers collapsed as a result of explosive demolitions and not as a result of aircraft impact and resultant fires.
And he will pay you $10,000 for agreeing with the government.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Congress