- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
According to an Associated Press story, it took Brad Sciullo 4 hours and 39 minutes to a eat a monstrosity called the Beer Barrel Belly Bruiser: a 15-pound burger with toppings and a bun that brought the total weight to 20.2 pounds.
The 5-foot-11, 180-pound 21 year old Pennsylvania chef is the first person to finish it.
Sciullo, 21, said, "About three hours into it, things got tough," he said.
On a more positive note, funeral services are scheduled for . . . .
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Health and Physical Fitness
News Link • Off Grid Living - Survival Prepping