FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Article Image Opinion • Global

Making people and drugs illegal promotes government power. Demanding that government officials investigate and institute government identification cards for individuals, and building walls to keep people out of the United States gives government off

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by Michael Shoen
Entered on:

Howard has hit the nail on the head. The feds will do anything, support any side of any issue as long as it increases their power and decreases the power and freedom of the citizen. Trust the federal government to solve our problems by yet another law? Wow! Where have we been these last 60 years? This government will grow until it implodes, explodes, dies of its own weight or is overthrown by our grandchildren who have been sickened by their grandparents inaction and cowardice. Our number one enemy is the feds. Enemy number two is the lying mainstream media. Forget all the chatter about "liberal" and "conservative", "republican" and "democrat". This is just diversionary trivia. The main issue is that all those liberals, conservatives, democrats and republicans in power are statists who increase their power by robbing us of our money and our freedom. Ron Paul stands out because he is the only person in the establishment who opposes these statists. The feds will not solve my problems. I will solve my problems by getting rid of the feds. Go Ron Paul. Thank you Howard Blitz.

Comment by Morpheus Titania
Entered on:

you said it right there "There would also be no need for most of the taxation that exists today that severely hampers individuals to grow economically, especially those on the lower end of the economic ladder." The whole system is put in place to do exactly that keep the status quo EXACTLY where it is. The elitists NEED, REQUIRE and MUST HAVE people to be economically at the low end of the spectrum to ensure their position at the TOP of the pyramid.

Comment by Michael Shoen
Entered on:

P.S. For my website, see www.shoenforcongress.com. Best, Michael Shoen

Make a Comment