FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by David McElroy
Entered on:

WOW! I saw this brewing...and I am so glad the Montana legislature mustered the brass to defy the federal tyrany! This new state law was well thought out to foil the disarming of Montana by the traitors in the District of Criminals. I hope many other states will enact similar measures! And I just might want to move to Montana! Don't tread on me! Yeeee-haaaah!!!!

Comment by Michael Lane
Entered on:

GO MONTANA!

Comment by Forty Four O Nine
Entered on:

wow!!!

Comment by Jj Besneatte
Entered on:

Way to go Montana, I hope the other surrounding states follow suit since the East and West coasts seem to want to run the country the way they see fit. Looks like Oklahoma isnt far behind and several other states possibly on-board too. I will keep my money and guns and you can keep "The Change"

Comment by Anonymous
Entered on:

Montana receives a standing ovation from me.

Comment by Ralph Johnsrud
Entered on:

Thank You to my Governor that support our rights to bear arms - I'm proud to live here in Montana! Let's hope this is the beginning of yet another stronger movement for all the other states to follow as I we all want to keep our freedom!!

Comment by Marvin Myers
Entered on:

Bravo for the State of Montana and its Governor for having the balls to stand up against the Obama Regime. At least they have the forethought to see the handwriting on the wall. Great work.

Comment by Robert Meyer
Entered on:

Way to go Montana! I live in Ohio and our governor is a lib and we will probably go the way of the extreme left which makes me sick. THIS IS STILL AMERICA and we MUST keep it that way! FREE

Comment by John Glasses
Entered on:
A note: silencers (or suppressors, as they are properly called) were patented in the early 20th century. Suppressors were used in combat in World War 2 by the OSS - well before the James Bond movies. Many were and still are used by hunters, yes, but overall they were added to ensure that a gun isn't heard by humans.

Suggesting that a suppressor is not designed to increase the stealth capability of a firearm is a falsehood.

Comment by ERIK ASHER
Entered on:

Well I plan on moving from Florida to Montana within athe next 6 months. I like this story and other states should follow suit.

Comment by Kevin Calloway
Entered on:

The law is good but as they say, even a blind pig finds something or other.  This governor is as liberal as king obama and his evildoers.  He actually did something that protects the working/taxpaying citizens of this state but don't give any more credit that he deserves.

Comment by larry campbell
Entered on:

are all felons evil? once in my life I would have said yes, until I became a felon at age 56 yesrs.  Fathers be aware of 18 USC 922 G 8  US v Me federal court judge

all a women needs to do is say " Iam scared of him" she gets a protection order

Think  you have protected rights ,wrong , see Lewis V US 1980

IF the law holds I will move the the free state if I can get my rights back

yes, we are back to seeking free states again

Make a Comment